The thing about being real with people is that, in reality, nobody actually wants that. They only hear what they want you to say. That is why being fake is so common. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to be fake.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
everybody on instagram, go migrate to gifboom lmao….
stop sending me anons you ugly whore.
haha omg guys, that was supposed to be for the anon……..
Since I didn’t go out today for the first time in weeks, I went on a KFC run. They didn’t have a zinger, so I ask for 6 piece hot wings. Bitch gave me some grilled wrap shit. But since I didn’t want to wait 10 mins for my chicken, I settled for the wrap. Never again. At least I still have my potatoes.
I wanna go blonde.
I wish I had a boyfriend to do cute shit with, buy shit for, bake for, etc.
People are getting on my nerves about weed. Like yeah, I do it. I’ve been doing it since 4 years ago. I don’t care if you don’t do it. I’m not gunna force you to. Like honestly if you don’t do it, then that’s cool. I’ll still give you respect. I swear you guys are all butthurt about shit that shouldn’t even matter. Whatevs.